Madness Trials Madness Trials

I wish you had asked me before using my song...

Sorry, it's just I'm really not a fan of madness animations. This one I didn't mind as much, and the song kind of fit anyway - it's just that Madness has always just seemed bad for newgrounds to me.

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Wonderfully put together.

The animation was just terrific - the little things too, I remember being particularly impressed with the beared shopkeeper. The music and sound was also really well done, with the grim version of Teddy Bear's picnic adn everything. Top notch work!
I was kind of getting a Nightmare Ned vibe from this, especially with the music.

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

The show is a success

Because it shows what newgrounds users really are. They no longer care whether these episodes are any good or not, it's part of the series, so vote ten.

It was a static image with people arguing over it. Not evena funny argument. This is not a ten.

Back to the Cubeture 1 Back to the Cubeture 1

I love you intently

This was incredible, you greasey cup of tea.

Fuck Clock Day Fuck Clock Day

Amazing amazing!

What a truly fantastic movie. It had a truly heartwarming moral, too.

asshatclock responds:

yeah I guess my movie is pretty fantastic

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Horribly pathetic.

How can you do something like this to an awesome game? The code was shitty, the CPUs had absolutley no grasp on ANYTHING, the controls were simple and the overall game was dragged out and boring. Be ashamed. And don't throw "im onlee sexteen" or "u havn dun betr" at me. Prove you have the ability to defend this piece of vomit.

Death's Depth =revision= Death's Depth =revision=

This is pretty darn good.

It has a nice progressive build-up, nice job!

Iranarama responds:

thanks!

Minor Swing (Arranged.) Minor Swing (Arranged.)

Ahhhh, I love this song.

And this is a darn good version of it too, be proud!

joeymofo responds:

Thanks man. I hope its ok to be up seeing as i didnt compose it!

Sonic Adventure 2 | Theme Sonic Adventure 2 | Theme

Very nice, it seems like a hard song to re-do

I think you should have expanded some of the instruments influences more, I would have loved more horns, but overall you did a terrific job that seems like it would have been hard.